Departure time, pick up and drop off
On the day of departure, Camping Khapela will pick you and your friends/ family up from central pick up point Rosebank McDonalds . Departure time will be at 9am so as to arrive at our destination nice and early. On the day of departure from our destination, we will leave our destination at 10am to arrive back in Jozi at the central pickup and drop off at reasonable hour.
What to bring on the trip
Please ensure you bring the following with you for the duration of the experience.
– Beach towels, shower towels, full toiletry kit and comfortable hiking takkies/boots.
– Your favourite blanket and pillow.
– Money for any activities you may want to partake in.
– Any alcohol that you may want to consume.
– All your favourite road trip music. Please note that the kombi plays CD’s and if you have any ‘Apple’ products please provide all adaptors.
What Camping Khapela provide
Camping Khapela will provide the following for the duration of the experience.
– Pickup and drop off from a central location of your convenience.
– On board snacks and refreshments during the road trips to and from the destination.
– Tents, inflatable beds, clean sheets, pillows, LED lamps, crockery, pots pans, braai utensils NB!!(each tent sleeps one person)
– Step and break down of all sleeping and eating arrangements.
– Dinner lunch and Breakfast – Fruit juice available at all servings
Please adhere to the following payment terms to ensure a seamless confirmation of your experience.
– 50% payment must be made to secure and confirm bookings and dates and the remaining 50% must be made 20days before departure date.
– 20% Cancellation fee will be charged for cancelled trips cancelled anything below 10days before departure.
We hope this CE will find your approval and we look forward to hosting you on our experiences.
If there is any more info you need please don’t hesitate to ask.